This week we are talking about the luxe marble print that is both so recognizable and yet versatile. It can be layered with other prints, bold colours, or completely on its own, to give any outfit or room a sophisticated, polished look! If your style tends to be a bit edgy or modern, go for high contrasting colours with heavier line weights, and for a more subtle, elegant feel, find a print with daintier veins in monochromatic tones.
Whichever way you want to cut it, these pieces make the perfect addition to any wardrobe, party, or household, hoping to add a little drama and a lot of luxury!
1) This Chloe Ellie Pink Marble Cocktail Ring is a little piece of heaven, sent to make you feel like Audrey Hepburn every time you wear it. For $707.64 at http://www.saksfifthavenue.
com/main/ProductDetail.jsp? FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id= 2534374306616252&PRODUCT%3C% 3Eprd_id=845524446742182&R= 3610923905442&P_name=Chlo%26% 23233%3B&N=306616252&bmUID= kQ65_im
2) For something fashionable and functional, try this Marble-Print Silk Top by Balenciaga for $425 and complete with a simple pair of black leggings, or dare to go bare! http://www.thenandnowshop.com/
3) For a glamorous dinner party, or to make your everyday more glamorous, mix in this Belay Dinnerware plate for a pop of sophistication. From CB2 for just $12.95 http://www.cb2.com/all-new/
4) Balloons can make you feel like you’re at a child’s birthday party, however, these Knot & Bow Marbled Balloons from One King’s Lane are festive and chic! For $16 at https://www.onekingslane.com/
5) Can’t touch this! Retro but also modern, these ASOS Peg Trousers in printed marble are perfect for a fun night on the dance floor, or relaxing at home with your girls. A steal at $20.10 http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-
peg-trousers-in-printed- marble-scuba/prod/pgeproduct. aspx?iid=4279830&clr=Multi& SearchQuery=marble&pgesize=36& pge=2&totalstyles=112& gridsize=3&gridrow=3& gridcolumn=3%20%20pants
6) Gold and black marble? Stop. This Black Marble Side Table from Black Rooster Decor create the perfect temperature of warm metal and cold marble, to add prestige and allure to any room! For $684 at http://blackroosterdecor.com/
7) Like the cracked look, but still want to be able to use your iPhone? Check out these Black and White Marble cases at http://www.case-scenario.com/
8) These marble napkins in the perfect shade of pink are so intrinsic they almost look like part of a map! To add texture and detail to your dining, try these Marble Napkins from http://www.fermliving.com/
9) Subtle enough to go with everything, but special enough to show off your love for fashion, these Charles & Keith Platform Mules athttp://thingtank.com/things/
charles-keith-platform-mules are ideal!
10) Possibly the Queen of Marble, or the Queen of Luxe Modern, Kelly Wearstler’s Monolith Side Table for $1,995 is worth the splurge #amiright?
11) Lastly, for a hint of cool, sophistication try Rebecca Minkoff’s Mini Ava Zip Wallet in marble for $72 at http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/
rebecca-minkoff-mini-ava-zip- wallet/3943076?origin= keywordsearch- personalizedsort& contextualcategoryid=0& fashionColor=&resultback= 334wallet
Oh how I loveeeee all things marble. I need the pants and dress asap…along with the KW sidetable of course.
And speaking of/as a quick aside, I have to take a minute re: all things marble to give a wee shout out to my friend Matthew over at Heirloom at Knot for his brand spanking new spring/summer ‘Neopolitan‘ fabric line…
And I mean really…how ridiculous is this collection?!?!?! I’m plotting where to use all of these patterns left right and center…in lust with all of them.