In honour of this week officially turning into spring, I thought I would pull together a board of poppy-fresh colours to celebrate the upcoming season. No surprise that I am inspired by bright pinks, metallic accents and anything neon.
1. We are Stardust neon sign by Neon Dive Bar on Etsy
2. Jenny Packham Spring 2017
3. 118, 2012 by Chad Wys
4. Azalea Chandelier from CB2
5. NGRS Recruiting Company HQ by Crosby Studios via Yellow Tracer
6. Double Zero Settee by David Adjaye from Moroso
7. Beautiful flower arrangement by Coyote Flowers
Happy Monday, lovelies! xx
With the recent weather conditions and having my littles home for March break, I am feeling nostalgic for my Air Transat experience at the Azul Fives Resort. Having had the best time with my family there, I thought I would highlight my top three dream destinations so that those of us who aren’t escaping the last of winter can live vicariously and for those who are planning a little get away, can look no further! Being that I am a mama of 4, I chose from the Kids Promotion Collection of resorts where the littles in your family eat and stay for free. I am not sure how such an amazing opportunity could exist, all I DO know is that if something like this had been available sooner, I would be heading out of town every time the temperature dipped below 10 degrees.
All so beautiful and all, soooooo calling my name!!!
This week I’m dreaming about the day I can wear my leather jacket again so…inspired by all my favourite details that add a little edge. Graphic wallpaper, charcoal couches and skull glasses are all things I can’t get enough of. With an impending snow storm on the horizon, it’s best to look on the bright side and think warm thoughts.
1. Crystalline Wallpaper from Drop it Modern
2. ‘Bubblegum’ by Nastia Cloutier Ignatiev from Citizen Atelier
3. Leather jacket from ASOS
4. Black Skull Tumbler from BYOB Cocktail Emporium
5. Rochos Caglio Slide
6. Holt Sofa from Black Rooster Decor
7. Chill Pills keychain from Ban.do
8. Spring Street Residence by Kelly Wearstler
Happy Monday, lovelies!
This week I am loving the use of deep jewel tones mixed with strong metals like gold and copper to create a romantic look. Elements of blooming florals and gorgeous bouquets are enough to make me want to skip ahead to warmer times ahead.
1. Floral Dress from Zara
2. Roma Chandelier from Black Rooster Decor
3. Tom Dixon’s accessory line at Klaus
4. Lips patch from ban.do
5. Kaishi Chair from CB2
6. Incredible arrangement by Coyote Flowers
Happy Monday, lovelies! I hope your week is full of romance.
It’s hard to believe that it is now almost March and that the worst of winter (fingers crossed) is hopefully over. Now there is nothing left to do but dream of coral lipstick, citrus fruits and blooming flowers…
1. Grapefruit tart by Lark and Linen
2. Denim dress from Zara
3. Rebecca Judd’s Modern pink bathroom
4. The 50 best Spring NYFW shoes By Stylecaster
5. Halo light by Nate Cotterman
6. ‘Dance’ by Ashley Woodson Bailey at Citizen Atelier
Happy Monday, lovelies xx