“Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking.”
Though it might not be the first time we’ve seen florals trending, this latest version of bold and graphic floral prints freshen up this season and put a bold twist, on a classic we have all come to appreciate. Though often considered ‘pretty’, ‘girlie’, and ‘whimsical’, the florals we are talking about are luxe, modern, and larger than life! These prints are able to stand alone, or can be paired beautifully juxtaposed next to a graphic stripe or bright colour.
Regardless of how much or little you add, these printed products pack a big punch of design inspiration, and can easily breathe some fresh air into your existing look.
1. Slip your feet into these versatile New Look Two Part Multi Print Flats for only $25.39 at http://www.asos.com/New-
Look/New-Look-Two-Part-Multi- Print-Flat-Shoes/Prod/ pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3874722& WT.ac=rec_viewed&CTAref= Recently+Viewed
2. Pair these graphic Designer’s Guild Watelet Dinner Plates from Putti Fine Furnishings with bright colours, or vary different sized prints for an eclectic meal to remember! http://putti.ca/
3. I will never tire of DVF’s famous wrap dresses, and this Jadrian Wrap Dress in hot pink is no exception for $468 at http://world.dvf.com/dvf-
jadrian-wrap-dress/ D917801A15W.html#cgid=hp_ carousel
4. This Kate Spade Stelli Dress will have you coming up with different occasions to wear this day and night! For $448 at http://www.katespade.com/
stelli-dress/NJMU4683,en_US, pd.html?dwvar_NJMU4683_color= 313&cgid=ks-clothing-dresses- and-skirts#start=26&cgid=ks- clothing-dresses-and-skirts
5. This gorgeous Bean of India Pendant from Black Rooster Decor comes in small and large, making it both a versatile and unique focal point! For $360(small) and $605 (large) at http://blackroosterdecor.
com/collections/lighting/ products/bean-of-india- pendant-small
6. I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want, and it is this Victoria Beckham Simple floral-print leather tote for $1,195 in all its hot pink, floral glory!
7. Now you can actually see through rose coloured glasses with these Floral Designer Styled Glasses at http://www.polyvore.com/
8. This neon floral piece entitled New Year’s Poem created by Canadian artist Thrush Holmes, can be found at http://www.mikeweissgallery.
com/artist/Thrush_Holmes/ works/2424/#!2424 along with his other imaginative works.
9. These 7 For All Mankind Ankle Skinny in white & Navy Floral are not your Grandma’s print, but still sweet enough for her to appreciate for just $139 at http://www.7forallmankind.com/
store/productdetails.aspx? productid=9728&colorid=20743& sli=1
Graphic florals…they’re just so pretty and edgy all at once.
Oh and one day I’ll own a Thrush Holmes piece…for realz.